We have 7 candidates so far and welcome more. March is the best time to do the course when the water is warm and the sun is (occasionally) out.
We still need more water safety for next season to be able to run nippers effectively as many of our current water safety retire as their kids complete the U14’s program. Contact the JAC for more info.
- Saturday 26th Feb 3.00pm Intro, enrolment, tour of club WHS etc
- Sunday 6th March 2.00pm Timed pool swim Bombo Rock Pool
- Sunday 13th March 11.30am CPR run swim run, signals
- Sunday 20th March 11.30am First aid, tube & Board rescue, run swim run
- Sunday 27th March 11.30 am Radios, run swim run, tube and board rescues
- Sunday 3rd April 11.30 am Practice exam
- Saturday 9th April 10.30 am Exam