With the current pandemic, the NSW Government has a number of restrictions that we in everyday life and sport need to follow to ensure the health and safety of those within our care, ourselves and members of the club.
The Kiama SLSC has its own COVID19 Safety Plan as do the Kiama Kingfishers, which during our Nipper activities we will be following our COVID19 safety plan, to ensure the safety of our members and guests.
As the NSW Government’s restrictions alter we will ensure our plans change with the government’s restrictions. We do ask that you please follow our rules and changes to nippers. A few adjustments that we have made.
- The club house will be closed.
- You will be required to sign in and out using the NSW health QR scan or by signing a sign on sheet.
- Sanitise hands upon entry
- Stay home if you or others have any symptoms or have been identified as a close or casual contact.
- Current restrictions allow only 200 people to be present at outdoor gatherings at one time so we ask that only one parent per child/children be present to maximize the number of Nippers participating.
- We have changed our Kingfisher sign in/out system, whereby the Age Managers will be signing the kids in and out rather than both the Parents and Age managers
- These restrictions will change in the next few weeks, we will keep you updated and informed. We hope to be back to the normal fun Nippers program we all love and enjoy.
The Kiama SLSC has its members and guests safety as a priority, all our committee and Age Managers will be trained in our COVID19 Safety plan and have knowledge of our processes to ensure the safety of the members and guests.